The 8/22/12 show was a scorcher! We had Bobby Moynihan in studio. Special surprise birthday guest Jen Engel sitting in. And most importantly – ten new kick ass characters vying for the chance to be a recurring cast member of the show. They were all viewer submitted, and now you, the viewers of this show, get to cast your vote for your favorite amongst the ten!
If you’ve already watched the episode, cast your vote asap! If you’re waiting to download it, make sure to do so and get your vote in by next Tuesday at midnight, when the poll closes!
And please – if you really love a character, feel free to campaign for him or her! Tell friends to watch the episode and cast their vote! Make gifs and let Brian over at The Official TCGS Tumblr know about them. Have fun! Thanks to everyone who submitted characters, portrayed characters, and special thanks to Noah Forman and Dru Johnston for coordinating all that madness.
Which new character do you want to see become a regular fixture of TCGS?
- Vinegar Al (submitted by CJ Shively) (26%, 801 Votes)
- Guy Who Likes Cream, BUT NOT TOO MUCH CREAM (submitted by Ross Snow) (25%, 763 Votes)
- Meow-gic Matt, Magician for Cats (submitted by Martin Ryder) (14%, 420 Votes)
- Audience Member With Sleeping Baby (submitted by Debbie Marts) (11%, 344 Votes)
- Writer Who Was Fired From The New Yorker For Being Too Pretentious (submitted by Stuart Garrity) (9%, 280 Votes)
- Ronk (submitted by Kirk D'Amato) (7%, 207 Votes)
- Lil Woody Allen (submitted by Erin O'Brien) (3%, 105 Votes)
- Vampire, Abraham Lincoln Hunter (submitted by Alex Brown) (2%, 46 Votes)
- Mopey Janitor with Bad Timing and a Broken Mop (submitted by Louis Sullivan) (1%, 44 Votes)
- Watermelon Policeman (submitted by Nic Notten) (2%, 41 Votes)
Total Voters: 3,050
Here are some photo reminders of our characters in case you need your memory jostled: